Monday, June 4, 2012

happy 26th birthday & 3rd yr wedding anniversary!


Last Thursday Hubby and I celebrated my birthday and our wedding anniversary! How time flies! Thinking back, Hubb and I have been through many ups and downs together. There were moments for happiness and arguments, laughter and tears, heart breaking and love-makings! All these are memories and moments like these made us stronger as a couple.

Hubb bought a cake (my fav! Rive Gauche!) on Wednesday, hoping to surprise me but too bad, I opened the fridge anyway. As we're sleeping pretty early these days, Aden and Hubb sang birthday song (and Baby G dancing in the tummy) and we cut and ate the cake before the clock strikes twelve!

And my goodness! Hubb surprised me with yet another Chanel loot! :p Honestly, I wasn't expecting anything from Hubby as I had already told him I want nothing expensive. Maybe just a Braun Hair Brush that's worth less than a hundred dollar. But anyway, I was moved to tears when I saw the Chanel paper bag that Hubb brought into the room.

It's a wallet and Hubb said that it is to match my bag. It's a long, calf skin, patent wallet in lavender color. (Forgot to take picture!) To be honest, I do like it the very moment I opened it up but I already have a LV long wallet so another long wallet is not a very practical choice to me. Thankfully, Hubb said that we could go down to Chanel the next day to exchange for another design. *Hooray!

I felt rather bad because I didn't pick the original wallet as my final choice but Hubb was cool about it and I eventually (incidentally) chose one that is slightly more expensive than the original one. *Oopsie!

I, too, gotten Hubb a gift though not a surprise at all. We went to Hello! Singtel Shop and I got him the Samsung S3. Initially Hubb wanted the blue one but he felt the urge to change the phone ASAP 'cos the Samsung Note resale price is dropping like crazy! Well, he's a happy man now!

We ended the day with a sumptuous dinner at Crystal Jade and some play time at the playground with Aden. It's always very heart-warming to see the 2 (very soon there will be 3) most important men of my life having fun and wrestling with each other on the bed at night.


p.s. i love you

Thank you darling for all your love and support all these while. Thank you for tolerating all my nonsense and always here for me whenever I needed you. Thank you for working so hard for the family. ilyvm

No comments:

Post a Comment