Saturday, June 23, 2012

Aden's words... (Part 2)

Okay, it's a super duper hot day today and both father and son are taking their afternoon nap while I'm here blogging with Baby G (most likely sleeping too!)

So back to Aden's words Part 2...

Aden is really talking a lot now! He's so good at talking that many times I don't know if I should be laughing or to be strict with what he is saying. I have to give credit to the Child Care Center that he is currently attending as I really think that the teachers are teaching him well yet at the same time he is also learning a lot of "not-very-nice-attitude" from the other kids in school.

Take for example...

1) Eh! 干什么! 我跟Mummy讲, 跟Papa讲。。。

My little man has learn to be a complain king. Whenever someone interrupted him while he is in the midst of playing, he would say, "Eh! 干什么! 跟Mummy讲, 跟Papa讲。。。" I have to admit that I kind of like hearing him saying this because he sounds really cute.

2) 小心啊! Wet Wet!

This little tot is quite a sweet boy. Whenever it rained and the floor is wet, I would always tell him this. "小心啊! Wet Wet!" And one fine day when we were walking back home from the car-park, he held onto my hand and told me to walk carefully! Oh my, my heart melted instantly!

3) “不要Mummy冲, 我要Aden冲” ,“我要Mummy出去。”

I believe tots at this age are curious and playful. Aden has been wanting to bathe on his own and we have been allowing him to bathe himself now, but of course under our supervision. Whenever I suggest for him to have a bath, he would quickly say, “不要Mummy冲, 我要Aden冲” and once he stripped himself naked, he would rush into the bathroom and wait for me to turn on the tab for him and he would then ask me to get out.

4) Hello! 喂! Police! Bye-bye! . . . Police 来抓你了!

Calling police was taught by my FIL. I dislike the idea of teaching Aden to use the phone to call the police! I cannot imagine if it were to happen! But thankfully Aden doesn't know and wasn't taught what number to call (yet). However, he sounded really cute whenever he picks up his toy phone and started pressing some numbers, put the phone to his ear and go, “Hello! 喂! Police! Bye-bye! . . . Police 来抓你了!”

5) 不是美佳,是美猪! (~_____~)|||

Yes, I've been telling Aden our names and then one fine morning after we woke up, I decided to test him to see if he remembers our name. And he started calling me "美猪" which makes me laugh really hard because nobody has taught him this at all! And my little teaser knows that I will not get angry with him calling me "美猪" and whenever he feels like teasing me, he would go, "不是美佳,是美猪!". But of course, whenever he wants anything from me, like a toy or a candy, he would reverse it and say, ""不是美猪,是美佳!".

No comments:

Post a Comment