Wednesday, July 25, 2012

it's a home run now!

Yes! I'm in my final trimester of pregnancy and Baby G is 38 weeks old in my womb! I'm excited about giving birth once again yet at the same time I know I am so going to miss this fluffy feeling of having a little one kicking. The feeling is so surreal and amazing!

Now that I have to see Dr G. Tan every once a week, she told me last week that I was already 1cm dilated!! However, Baby G hasn't fully engage yet so I shouldn't be popping that soon! I WISH! I hope Baby G can let me have a little more "me-time" and "Daddy-Mommy time". I'm really hoping that he will only come out in August! :)

We were talking about it the other day with Dr Tan and she was saying 6th Aug is not bad as "6" in Teochew is pronounce as "Luck"! BTW, my EDD is 8/8/12. :) And 8/8 means "Huat Huat"!

So whether is it "Luck/Huat" or "Huat/Huat", Baby G, you decide!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment