Thursday, August 2, 2012

It's a waiting game now...

Lying on the bed right now, feeling a little teeny weeny bit of super mild contraction. Baby G is 39 weeks and 1 day old in my "oven" now. I was joking around with friends telling them that it must be super comfy inside that both Aden and Baby G love staying til the very last minute.

Yesterday when we saw Dr G Tan, I was already 3cm dilated! She gave us 2 choices, either to induce as Baby G is already considered full term, or stay home and wait til something happens! We decided to wait as I want a really really natural birth process EXCEPT with the help of epidural!

However, I woke up this morning feeling a little uneasy as I was afraid that if I continue to dilate unknowingly without contraction, will I still be in time to take the epidural? And I've heard of birth stories where the water bag burst suddenly! I don't wanna be caught in that situation and be in a mess! And what if it happens in the middle of the night, I would have to wake everyone up and my poor little Aden would be so so tired. So many things to worry about and I don't know if I am making the right choice now - that is to waIt.

And as I am typing this, I hope Dr G Tan didn't go to the hospital just for me. We actually decided to induce this morning and called up the clinic to inform. And since Dr G Tan has already mentioned to us that she will not be free from 7pm to 11pm, she told me to go to the hospital after 11pm. Oh my, just hope she call up the hospital before heading there.

Alrighty, I better catch some sleep now. Will Baby G be out tomorrow?

Stay tune...

No comments:

Post a Comment