Saturday, January 26, 2013

Hello 2013!

Hello Chewies, it's been so long since Mommy has some time to sit before the computer so here I am at our blog.

How time flies because our little darlings are 39 months and 5 months plus (coming to 6th soon)!


See how Kor kor and Di di bond? I really think they love each other and enjoy each other's company. Like how we always tease Aden and tell him that we are going to give Gibson away to the Uncle at Punggol Plaza or the Auntie who makes waffles at Prima Deli, he would always shout, "BU KE YI!!!!!"

And there are moments when these nice strangers who saw how smiley Baby G is, carried him and Aden would almost burst into tears. Awww...

I remembered telling dear hubby my concern before Baby G pops out. I told him that I'm not sure if I can love Baby G as much as the love I have for Aden. Even during my confinement, I spent a lot more time with Aden as I need to reassure him that he is irreplaceable, I felt unsure about my love for Gib.

But now I know. Love doesnt divides. Love multiplies. I love Aden 100%. And I love Gibson 100%. And of course, I love my dear hubby 100%. Hence, my heart increased its capacity to more than 300%! :)

Today marks the 4th year anniversary for Daddy and Mommy! We got together on 26th Jan 2009. No special arrangement for dinner or date. We will spend the day with our boys relaxing at home. :)

Have a great 2013!

Love!

No comments:

Post a Comment