Saturday, June 13, 2009

Satisfied!

Hi Aden baby! Mommy is back to tell you more about our daily lives and I can foresee years later when you begin to understand things, mommy will show you this blog that Mom and Dad have for you. :)

Well, Aden is really a naughty boy today. You have been kicking me all day long! But mommy likes the feeling of having you inside me moving, kicking and punching. It feels great because I know my little Aden is active and awake!

You're about 4 1/2 months now inside mommy's tummy. Another 4 1/2 months more to go! :)

Now I wonder will you like durian?

Mommy just had durian actually. Daddy is really nice to mommy. We went to Bukit Panjang Plaza and your dad bought me 2 boxes of durian. Yum!

So will my little Aden like durian? We shall wait and see...

No comments:

Post a Comment